Semi-Hiatus

on Monday, January 28, 2013
Oh my fucking god.

Less than 2 months to Amus Exam and I'm pretty screwed and there's year 12 coming up. Out of the two, I'm probably more worried about the Exam. Year 12...there's gonna be a lot of pressure but I'm going to be under a shit load of cunt bashing pressure in the next few months. Excuse my French.

This is what I'm feeling right now.



























I'll probably be so wired after this that you'll find me on the streets like LET ME SHOW YOU THE DANCE OF MY PEOPLE




tl;dr I'm gonna be away for a while

Jim Caviezel is Jesus. You can google that.
"Set yourselves apart from this corrupt generation my brothers and sisters. You weren't made to fit in, you were born to stand out." - Jim Caviezel
You know when he was filming Passion of Christ, he was the age that Jesus would have been during that time. He had the same physique and he went through this ridiculous amount of pain. Dislocated shoulders during the crucifixion, he had pneumonia pneumonia and almost died and in the last scene of the movie, he was struck by lightning which literally shook the earth. You can check it out here.



Maybe I'm biased because I have a man-crush on Jim Jim's just naturally amazing but yeah, y'know. Whatever.

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: