Therapy

on Monday, February 4, 2013
I guess it's a bit like a "new start" for a lot of people. Some people have the whole "new year, new me" thing going on. Personally, I don't really believe in any of that kinda stuff. Actually, a lot of "self-help" books are crammed with a whole lot of bullcrap so don't go buying those books. I'm not sure actually, I found that off of reddit so you never know.

Have you guys ever had a therapy sessions? It's a bit like one of those anger management places where they go around the circle and get you to say what makes you angry. It's actually really relieving to let something go. We had one of those "therapy" sessions in drama today and man, people have all sorts of problems. Something that came up was the thing about people not being aware as to how difficult the performing arts was. Drama isn't really a bludge subject; music is harder than just playing around on the piano; dance isn't just moving your body around and; art isn't just being in kindergarten and splashing paint on a piece of canvas. People need to understand that the arts aren't that easy.

Call this a minor rant. That's essentially what it is.

I'm probably gonna start nerding out soon since I've been at music camp over the holidays which I'll be talking about later.

So yeah, that's it for a bit.

haha that rhymed :3

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: