on Sunday, January 27, 2013
You know what I find a little sad? Well, it's not really sad, it's more...reminiscent. I've found that in these last few days, with all the kinds of music I've been listening to, I've been finding myself thinking about...






...Maplestory.
I dunno, maybe it's because I was talking to my friend about it and how we played the private server and we got to level 200 in about half an hour and "rebirthed" 3 times. Although, apparently there are like 7436759852376198 different "jobs" now.

I haven't found myself obsessing over a drama series in so long. Last time it was City Hunter. This time, it's Person of Interest. It's funny because both of them follow the same sort of idea: ex-military/pro martial artist leaves whatever association he was part of and runs loose with the crazy skills he has. Eventually, someone finds him and gives him a purpose. Throughout the episodes he pursues the targets he has been ordered to take care of. In terms of City Hunter, he kills all of his targets. In PoI, they take time to figure out whether the target is a victim or a perpetrator. In City Hunter, he kills five people over like 20 episodes. In PoI, he takes care of a case every episode.

The really good thing about Person of Interest is that it leads you to think that this is going to be the conclusion only to lead you to a whole new what-the-fuck ending.


















Aside from those differences, they both have pretty handsome leading roles. No homo. But I mean look at this beautiful man. 





















I think he's doing pretty great for the late 40's. This guy was Jesus, man (Passion of Christ). Which means he's Morgan Freeman's son. 











That's pretty neat. 

Aside from all that, I'm absolutely loving this weather. Ugh, it's amazing. it's a fucking typhoon out there. 

0 comments: