When your house is burning down, brush your teeth

on Wednesday, January 9, 2013
So I found this comic because, well, let's face it, Matt's pretty amazing. No really, he's pretty good at drawing stuff and making up ideas but this comic (and the one about his dog) is pretty close to home for him. Check it out.

So yeah, count your blessings. Don't count the days, make the days count.

So the internet's been down and I can't say I've been making the days count. Especially not in this ridiculously hot weather. The whole of Australia looks like a massive eye of death or something. Temperature over Australia at Sat Jan 12 17:00:00 2013 AEDT


Actually, the dark bit kinda looks like Cubone's skull-mask.

So that's Saturday's forecast.

My brother said that Bieber was caught smoking weed and to be honest, it's not really that big of a deal. Lindsay Lohan, that Richie Rich kid, Matthew Mitcham (when he was at high school, haha get it? high school. I'm sorry), Miley Cyrus, at least one of the guys from 1D, and probably a whole lot more. I'm a little disappointed in myself for looking these up in the first place but you get the picture. We shouldn't be bothered in these kinds of things. Maybe in Bieber's case, he should be a little more careful with what he does, seeing as he's pretty much a superstar. A good example: Bald for Bieber. So yeah. tbh that was pretty, well, effective. Actually 4chan is pretty much responsible for anything weird, like grenades in toilets, "How to Triforce" and Battletoads. I seriously hope no one is dumb enough to "Triforce" their computer, let alone play with a live grenade. Battletoads, on the other hand...
tl;dr don't go on 4chan.

So I've gradually been walking into the realms of EXO and I'm pretty sure that's a good thing. I mean aside from the fact that my friend thinks I'm turning gay - or at least bi - I'm just "extending my musical range" right? We'll put it that way.

Fuck this, I'm going back to my comfortably cool and chill air-conditioned room for the rest of the week day.

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: