F*** it

on Sunday, January 6, 2013
I don't think I have much better to do now on these holidays. I could learn how to pick locks or keep learning Korean but there's only just over 3 weeks of holidays left and I'll probably dedicate them to tumblr and procrastination.

Anyway, I found three PoTC movies on my computer and





So yeah, that's something to do other than fangirl boying over GG's comeback. Mainly because asdfjkl; IGAB. I Got a Boy. More like I got a gay friend to do fix up my makeup, paint my nails, harass, have tea with, feed cotton candy, tie my shoelaces and whatnot. Don't get me wrong there, I loved it.

Their "new" song Dancing Queen was meant to be release on their First Mini-Album but they replaced it with Gee which turned out to be an evident success. I think either would've been a good success but if they released Gee this year, it probably could've been another Gangnam Style only with nine really good looking Korean Girls and a dance that would make my brother think that they were just doing a really crap version of "Crip Walking".

So yeah, aside from that, I've been obsessing about a few martial arts namely, TKD, Kung Fu and HdGd. Hdgd, I just need to wait till next year for black belt. TKD seems like a lot of fun but it's just that it'll take me at least 3 years to reach black belt. But before I touch TKD, I'm going back to Kung Fu because I kinda ditched them and went back to HdGd. Kung Fu seems more practical in more street situations. Every move they teach is much more sophisticated and less on-the-surface than most martial arts.

I'm saying this because a) I'm genuinely interested in my future in martial arts and; b) no one in my family (and frankly, no one else) is interested in my musings about my future. Sure, of course there's no harm in break dancing which is why Eric should keep doing hollowback head stands next to a piano. "You should do music or IT or something that's not physical". Then the lecture. Then they walk away like:



















Cut the shit part. I haven't taken a shit outside of the toilet ugh why would you do that anyway.

So yeah, that's me right now. Not taking shits out of a toilet.

I'm liking my tumblr right now. It's getting there. Though my brother still makes fun of me saying it's a girl's blog. Then again, I'm not exactly the straightest guy in the family.

Oh well, fuck it right? That's the kind of attitude that gets me through some days.

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: