Looper and a few things

on Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Ok so here's how it goes. I won't reveal the ending but according to my brother, it was way too predictable. There were three main characters but we'll focus on Joe. Joe (JGL) is a Looper which means he kills people who are sent from the future and disposes of them in the present where they technically don't exist. These victims are called Loops. Loops are sent wrapped up in a dark brown cloth, gagged and hooded. Once a Loop is sent, you tie it. But since it's in the future, sometimes Loopers ended up "killing themselves". This is called "Closing the Loop" and in a some situations, the Loop ends up running. This leads to pretty bad consequences for both parties.

So one day, Joe is on the job but this time the Loop arrives late without being wrapped, gagged or hooded (this hardly ever happens) and who else could it be but Joe himself.

So the first half of the movie is great. The concept is good, the ideas are great and the way Future Joe comes back is pretty awesome. Then the movie goes a little downhill. Everything becomes rather...predictable.

I'll  leave that to you but that's just my opinion. I'm just saying that they could have made more out of it but they're right, though, that all this time travel shit just fries your head like an egg.


Do you guys remember when we tried to stop Kony?




Just thought about it sometime today and I just thought, y'know, it was a bit of a flop. Bit like Pottermore. 

So I might or might not have stayed up a while listening to anything and everything sung by IU last night. Because, well, she has a freaking amazing voice and she's only 19. How does a girl that age have a voice like that. She debuted when she was 15 and release her first album a year later which reached No. 1 in 3 weeks. Now she's singing along with the top stars since she's one of them anyway. Plus she's super cute. 

I heard one of her songs on SBS PopAsia (gosh, I haven't watched that in ages) and BAM. I dunno what happens next but anyway she's become one of my favourite artists alongside BigBang, SNSD, SHINee, CNBLUE, J.ae, Phantom, Clazziquai and of course FT Island. I'm pretty sure EXO's in there somewhere. They're just a little new in my list. So yeah. 

I just wanna try something. What you're going to do first is grab a piece of paper and something to write with. I'm going to get you to read through the things to do and please follow the instructions as quickly and as accurately as possible. Now I normally do this with 3 to 7 people but we'll try this with you. 

Think of a number between 1 and 50
It must be a double-digit number.
Both digits must be odd.
One digit must be larger than the other.
Write down the number.

Could you be so kind as to comment your number on this post?

That would be great. This is just something I got off this book I was reading.

That'll be all from me. 

A la Prochaine~

2 comments:

Marsha Navolnyeva said...

bonjour matey. le nombre de Marsha is 35 :D

Anny said...

hey ellie :D
my number was 35 o__o