on Wednesday, February 1, 2012
doing nothing for the first class of the whole year

realising that someone out of your family actually reads your blog
getting a domo hat from your friend XD
dear person on facebook who keeps adding lol into comments/statuses:

Dear person in the neighbourhood who keeps setting off ridiculously loud fireworks for no particular reason at ridiculously ungodly hours:

ok so maybe too much repetition but I guess it's true. Still first week of school for me and it's going pretty smoothly other than the ungodly heat.

So I walked into my Maths class yesterday and the first thing that popped into my mind was: "You have got to be kidding me." Eventually, I figured that life was trolling me and coincidence is and can be a bitch. So, fuck it. The good thing about this year for me is that I'm not doing any Sciences (which  means no big as textbooks) and  I'm not doing Maths C (which still means no big as textbooks). In other words, my school bag is ridiculously light. I reckon I could rely on my sports bag for the rest of the year XD. 

Started those Haidong Gumdo classes again~ I actually did one of my New Year's Resolutions for once. Now I just have to sustain that. I took a class the other day for the first time in a year and a half and I died. So yeah. Gotta...work up my fitness. 

Must be something in the air, but my Dad's blocked pretty much every site that I know...which is a lot. Facebook, MSN, Blogger, Tumblr, Youtube...and heaps more. So, I'll either be at Wordpress or blogging without gifs.

In the meantime, the only chat I can use is my cBox thing on my blog :P go there, I'll check pretty much everyday.

A la Prochaine.

0 comments: