on Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Dammit, I wanted to blog about something but I don't know what to blog about. I think I'll just post my English short story after the teacher's done checking it. But first I need to have actually written something... I've only done about 200 and something words so...

Swimming carnvial was, at the least, interesting. Stuff happened and as it just so happens, stuff complicates other stuff. A likes B and B used to like A but went off to like D while all this time, C liked A and C confessed to A and A didn't know how to react and since A found out about B liking D, A doesn't know how to react about C confessing to A and just IT'S ALL TOO MUCH. fuck. "A" just pretty much says fuck it. Which is just long story short.

I'm pretty proud of myself seeing as I actually did some work in class...for once. I managed to get on with that short story, I took a lot of notes for ITS and drama was good since I found I could kinda act properly-ish.

Ben managed to drop his iPhone in the toilet :P









yeah it was pretty funny. He had to reach his hand into the bowl and grab it out again. Lucky he flushed first.

As it turns out, a lot of people in our grade are doing pool XD there's this one little group of year 12s

and now, my dad's counting down from 2 minutes until he shuts off the internet. bastard.

A la Prochaine.

0 comments: