on Sunday, February 26, 2012
Seriously, I think the weather's being a little bipolar.

Walking to the bus stop: Rain
On the bus: Sunny
Walking to church: Rain
Sitting in Church: Sunny.

So now, I have a full collection of 314 memes/ragefaces. Which is just...impossibly, freaking, awesome.

Still spazzing over the collection.

Anyway, I seriously need to find a job...sometime soon. Since I made it into the France Trip for next year, I actually need to contribute something so that I don't look like a lazy sadistic fuck. Any suggestions? atm, I'm thinking woollies or some kinda coffee shop. So if you think if something "suitable" just tell me :P



^^My future goal right there.

But better.

That'll be it for now~~

A la Prochaine

1 comments:

FluidMotion said...

Wow I'm with you there, though I've gotta lose some weight first haha :D So epic, though. I wish there were facilities like that in brisbane :(