This was from a while ago but I forgot to post it :P

on Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Aunt: -sorting out clothes- is this shirt Eric's?
Me: Haha no, it's actually mine :D
Inside me: JUST BECAUSE IT HAS DOMO STUCK ON IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S MY BROTHER'S











Haha. Anyway. First day back in Australia and there are a couple of things that I need to get used to:
- The heat
- Having a room of my own XD
- Having a bed that is 234886782903478294542 times softer than the one in Taiwan
- Not having a truck come by every 5 minutes and blaring its f***ing horn
- Not having two kids singing their bloody hearts out at 8 in the morning
- No more cheap food
- No more of grandma's food

Still. I think, I HOPE, I can manage. -sniffle-
LOL anyway
stacked up on HEAPS of reaction gifs and pictures. can't wait to use them.

So. The plane ride. It was probably the most frightening. Personally. I say personally because my mum got sick on the plane. I don't want to go into detail but it was actually a really scary incident. We were on a plane, way up in the sky at 2 in the morning and she gets sick.

For someone who has never experienced having someone they love faint before their eyes...it was scary.

On the lighter note, I watched only two movies on the plane: Officer of the year and Sound of Noise.

Officer of the Year was this Korean Comedy/Crime Drama about this officer who is transferred into a base and a rape (or squirt) case rises. He competes with another officer for an "officer of the year" title where the award is 30 billion dollars. The rape case involves both officers and....
yeah I'm shit at writing reviews.

Sound of Noise is Swedish.

Haha. Boom.

Anyway, I'm gonna go...pack my school stuff...

A la Prochaine

0 comments: