what to blog about now?

on Saturday, February 18, 2012
So here's the thing. People go around saying how awesome their relatives are and I'm not going against that or anything but I had this one case with one of my students and he told me his uncle loved speeding on the highway to the city. Here's how it (kinda) went:
His uncle was speeding and knew it but didn't bother slowing down. The next day, he received a speeding fine which was...pretty damn high. But for a first offence, they lowered it a bit.
The next time he was on the highway, he drove with the speed limit but this time, he took notice of the position and location of all the cameras.
The next time he was on the highway, having memorised where all the cameras were, he sped in between the cameras and drove slowly where he knew they could see him.

Yeah, he still got tickets for doing that.


OK. SO, I finished watching this drama last night at around 1 in the morning. DAMMIT. The director just had to kill my favourite main character.
My reaction:












And the amount of times the main characters almost die is just...ridiculous. Both of them get shot at some point. The girl almost falls of a ledge and the guy gets shot saving her later on and it's all just.....jd lifw;ashj gklea; nfjkl nfdhsfkdl;jafklda;jgkfla;fjkdla;

The best drama I've seen in a while. But meanwhile, I've been working on my engrish assignment which isn't too bad. I'll just post it paragraph by paragraph which I've...done partly. Right?

The amount of people poking me back on facebook is gradually going down...TT^TT same with the amount of likes that my statuses. As well as my interaction with....
...
actually never mind. Nothing important ^__^

welp I'm just gonna go along and...ummm download all the City Hunter OST XD or maybe i'll just watch it all over again.

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: