F*** yeah

on Friday, February 24, 2012
I think at some point, at some point, I'm gonna post my whole English short story onto my blog :3 just cause i'm cool like that. Speaking of which, I sent my mum a copy of the short story for a teacher at her school to check. While she was printing it out there, my copy was being checked by our school English teacher. I should probably say, now (for anyone who doesn't go to my school), that this short story is for a school assessment. So yeah. The teacher checked it and she liked the whole...Drawing Lines kinda thing. If you missed out on Drawing Lines,  here's the link. It was meant to be in first person but I ditched the idea and it came back in Same old, same old. I got back home that day and mum rushed over to me and started spazzing about something so I told her to calm the f*** down. I got her a cup of water and she explained to me that my story was now a piece of model writing for year 12 English Extension.

Fuck yeah.


So apparently there's been so much f***ing drama at school around our little Chinatown kinda place. I posted before about how A liked B but B liked C and C didn't akhfvbjlgs fjdkl;sa djkal; fejdkda; FFS it was way too complicated. But then my awesome sister decided to update me on this f***ing complicated love polygon. Christ, it's nowhere near a triangle.

Just the other day, after Gumdo (so around 8:00-ish) mum took me just to buy some stuff at Woollies so we bought some bread, a Gatorade drink and....donuts. More about the donuts later. Anyway, we were on our way back to the carpark when a Muslim lady stopped me and asked if I had a minute. Forgot to mention that I was still in Gumdo uniform. As it turns out, she wanted to show her son my "funny costume". She called him out of the nutrition store and he came stumbling out and turned around. The expression on his face was priceless. It wasn't a funny face or anything but he just looked so...amused for lack of a better word. It was nice though, to have given someone a bit of amusement :P

But in the meantime if you actually read my blog, pleaseeee leave a message in the cbox. It's getting a bit lonely hanging around all these blogwalkers.

Oh and have fun reading the next part of Drawing Lines :P

A la Prochaine~~

0 comments: