on Tuesday, February 14, 2012
so...just cutting down my usage of memes and gifs and reactions...dunno why I collected them in the first place.

So last week or the week before, I started doing Haidong Gumdo. HDGD is a Korean Martial Art based around swords. I started 3 years ago and I would've been black belt by now had I not stopped 2 years ago. So now, I've started again and a lot has changed but it's generally the same. Now, I went for one of the sessions yesterday and something weird happened: this session gave me an adrenaline rush. I was hyper for the second half of the lesson. Why? Because our Master told us that - after a seminar in Korea - HDGD was gonna go FULL BODY CONTACT. And that got me hyped up heaps. I was shaking for the next few hours and even today I was a  little jumpy.

That's about it.

For now anyway.

A la Prochaine.

0 comments: