Pigs are Sealed?

on Sunday, February 12, 2012
quand j'avais elle regardé, mon ceour, il literally jumped and stopped in its place.

haha yay, now i'm speaking franglais~~ well shout out to Ping, Cathy and Jasmine for a happy birthday for on Saturday but more importantly...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM XDDDDD i didn't get a chance to post the other day but still it's enough for now.

So. I've been sick for the last two days so I didn't go to school on the second. But here's the thing about our drama class. We have drama three times a week and there are three guys in our class: Me, Jono and Billy. Last week, Jono was away 'cause he was sick. We did pretty much nothing that lesson. The lesson after, Jono came back but Billy was sick. We read one page of our books then split off into groups: some people were singing, some people were laughing like non-fucking-stop, it was crazy. I think Jono was either high or drunk because he was talking to a wasp about his problems about seeing butterflies everywhere. Meanwhile, Naomi, Ms Andrews and myself were talking about...i dunno, a crap load of stuff.

So I was away today. Wonder what they did... I'll find out tomorrow I guess.


OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. so there's this Korean drama that I'm watching and It's called City Hunter and it's fucking amaaazzzinngg. It's pretty much about a dad who wants revenge from the government for something that happened 28 years ago. He stole his best friend's kid after the incident and raised him as a ninja. Pretty much. And it's so. fucking. awesome XD maybe I'm going a little overboard now but still it's good and I strongly recommend it~

I have this...i dunno, i'm just confused. There's this phrase in korean 돼지꿈 꾸세요 and it literally means Pigs are sealed.

I have no idea how they interpreted that as Goodnight and Sweet dreams so if anyone has any idea, please, tell me :P

Aights I'm gonna go watch more of that drama > < the amount of times the main characters have come so close to death is just...not funny. Gotta love it though :P

A la Prochaine.

0 comments: