Bleh

on Saturday, November 3, 2012
So a couple of things have happened over the last couple of days, interesting, at that but I think I'll leave them as memories rather than having to "document" them.

Anyway, the QYO finale was yesterday and I guess it was pretty good aside from the fact that part of QYO2 is full of the "too cool" kids and the other part of it is the over 18 group. QYO3 is full of naïve kids who are overall pretty crap to be around. JSE is just kids. and QYS is intimidating because everyone there is pretty much the elite group of the QYORG. Oh well, at least we played well. 

There's this thing with my computer online access: for those who haven't heard about it, it's almost as bad as the school restrictions. Initially, I didn't mean for this post to be so complain-stricken and tiring to read but if you're still reading up to this point then...well...you must be pretty bored. Well here goes. Things blocked at home:
Facebook, tumblr, Blogger, Hotmail, 8tracks, youtube, reddit, wimp, Pirate Bay and twitter is getting there. What I mean by Twitter "getting there" is that it's not actually blocked, rather, it just "doesn't work" and what  I mean by it "doesn't work", is that I can log in but only after 30 seconds, and when I do, I can't click on anything. Sure, they come up as links but nothing happens when I click anything which, in my case, leads to hair pulling situations. 

tl;dr: Anything I like using online will be found out about and restricted. 

well, that's my rant for the day. I should probably stop procrastinating seeing as I have a French writing article and a Drama draft due tomorrow. Oh and I should probably stop playing this strangely addictive problem solving game that I've been playing for the last half hour. 

The Prestige is a crazy movie. It's just asdjfkl;ajsfdkl;sajfkdls;af

so yeah. and so is Drive. It's one of those movies that starts really slow but it hits one point it just slams its pedal to the metal (see what I did there? ;D)

Anyway, that's it. 

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: