B-sian-ness and Pizza

on Thursday, November 29, 2012
My god, I don't even. I'm pretty sure I'm an official B-sian, not an Asian.
English: B
French: B
IT: B
Music: B
Drama: B
and finally Maths B: C

For a start, I gotta say that I'm really proud of myself for IT and Drama because those two subjects were the two that I cared for the least and those were the ones where I got my better marks.

On the other hand, I'm pretty happy with the amount of food I've eaten. Half an ice-cream cake, half a bag of chips, shapes and dips, and then...
i swear I had some more. Oh fuck it, We had a freakin' awesome music lesson. That's all. Funny thing is that, contrary to my non-asian-ness, I somehow ended up saying Brack Friday instead of Black Friday. Which is pretty much a face-palm moment. Damn.

So ummm....
I got this heart in my inbox about a week ago and I don't seem to remember posting any question thingies. Maintenant, je suis très curieux ._.

Anyway, I've noticed that I've been straying further and further away from my little Asian group. Why? My guess is that I'm a little sick and tired of all this Dota shit. No offence, but you guys need to grow up a little and get the fuck away from that computer. Maybe that's just me, but I honestly prefer just being outside. Actually, yeah, that is just me but as far as I know, Isaac and James are the only Asians in our group willing to go out and get a bit of sun or at least who aren't exactly game-addicted.

Frenchies, here I come. Or I might just wonder around with Francois and Isaac. asdfjkl; I hate being socially awkward. Why do I even have facebook? I should probably exercise some time during the holidays. Oh shit, Amus exam next year. What am I even saying.

Okay. I need some sleep. I've got pizza to eat tomorrow.

A la Prochaine.

0 comments: