Storms~

on Saturday, November 17, 2012
Man, I am LOVING  this weather. There's rain, and it's dark and it's a little cold but not too cold and it's perfect for sleeping in. Last night was crazy. I planned on sitting outside just watching the lightning with a cup of cocoa but Eric threatened to lock me out so, yeah. But back to the weather. They said there was another storm headed our way tonight so I can't wait for that :3 Fuck, I even planned for it:









Lovely weather for sleeping in but NO. So there's a maths C exam tomorrow morning for those who have it (which I don't, thank god) and we all have English in the afternoon and I wasted all my time, today, watching the Mentalist, Unknown and mucking around on twitter, tumblr and a music software. Oh well, at least it was fun :P

Holy crap, it just got really dark. like from nice sunshine and a few clouds to no sunshine and (close to black) clouds in 5 seconds.

Now it's raining and I think it's gonna hail.

Yay :D

mmk I'm gonna leave it there with a reference to the Oatmeal. go read the latest post. It's good~

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: