Alpacas and squirrel masks

on Sunday, November 25, 2012
So I've heard a bunch of people (namely the fanbase "Exotics") have been shipping Kris (Exo member) and an alpaca (is it an alpaca? or is it a llama. idk ._.). But, y'know, I've seen a whole lot of OTPs ships and whatnot but this...
what.



Guise that is legendary. I'm not a fan but still. This is good. right.

then there was this right after it


Because squirrel masks.


Anyway, I was having a look at my old playlist and one of the songs was Time of your Life by Green Day. Old song but a good song. So I went along and youtube'd it and as it turns out, the song has an alternate name.

Good Riddance. ಠ_ಠ

Funny thing was that at the time, one of the teachers were talking to us about subliminal messaging. Funny, sir. Real funny. Actually, that is kinda funny. 

Anyway, I've been listening to an awful lot of K-indie and Rock lately. Specifically: Nell, FT Island, Busker Busker, Good Charlotte, and a couple of others that I can't pull right off the top of my head. 

That's about it, I guess.

A la Prochaine~

My friend isn't scared so much of the Apocalypse rather than she is of the ALPACAlypse.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHa
oh god that was bad.

0 comments: