Awkwardness and No-homo

on Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Man, being awkward sucks. It's like I can be the weirdest piece of shit with my friends but with her my vocabulary range just whips down to, i dunno, it's like being asked unseen questions in a French Speaking exam but...much less clinical. Yeah. That's how my day kinda was.

Yeah so I downloaded "This Means War" last night. MAN, I need to learn how to make gifs. I watched the movie on the plane from Korea, I like the whole kind of story-line and, y'know, no-homo but Chris Pine is kinda, well, good-looking. My bad. Not gay, honest. The whole brotherhood thing is really cool too. I dunno, I just like the whole two best friends and one girl situation. It's a situation I might've been in. Maybe. Well yeah. No. Actually I don't remember when I've ever been in that situation. Maybe I've thought about what might happen if I was in that situation.

Nevermind.

I'm just gonna go eat now.

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: