Turkey Dubstep

on Friday, November 23, 2012
What do you get when put turkeys and dubstep together?
TURKEY DUBSTEP. Chyeah


What the f-- oh man that's just... yeah. 

YES. Exams are over. Fuck yes. That's right. Over. Now I can go off learning how to do flips like this and do it to some bitch I hate at the end of next year.











My god, that would be awesome. Anyway. Going backwards from today. Not that anyone would care~ :P
ITS: The theory part of this was the easiest exam I had ever done. No joke. 2 minutes for that part but prac. Man, that was the worst part. I ended up restarting the whole thing three times, recopying and replacing files twice and my background wouldn't come up properly. That was screwed up but oh well, I managed to get a piece of paper in the bin while the teacher wasn't looking :P

French: Well, French was OK aside from the fact that I had to improvise (almost) my entire writing task and Mr Hackett was wearing his relatively distracting Friday shirt. From the year of Immersion, he told us he had a volcano shirt, some Hawaiian shirt, a deep sea shirt and one other shirt which I can't remember...then again, who really cares? Reading comprehension was pretty good. I answered most of the questions so that's good. 
Day off on Thursday.
Maths on Wednesday was actually okay. Aside from not even knowing the first question and a highly screwed up Modelling and Problem solving section. Or maybe it's just me. Who knows.
Monday:
English. way too easy. Doesn't mean I passed so don't take me as cocky or anything. Still, we had an hour and a half to do it and most of us were finished after half an hour to an hour.

So...that's all quite lovely.

Blogs had been becoming quite scarce over the last week and a bit. "Well shit, Eddie, I wonder why." Well I'm sorry I've been a little more relaxed on my assessments than you have~

Plans plans plans.
 - Paintball with the boys sometime on the holidays
 - I found a 6-week training program last night and I need a partner to do it with...
 - Sydney on Christmas Eve
 - LES MISERABLES. I've been crazy over that for the last week or so.
 - I'm still finding things to do so yeah.

I've started getting back into magic and cardistry just recently and I gotta say, it's going pretty well. I just really need to work on my cardistry over the holidays or I'm screwed. They're good finger exercises too. Oh and remember to check these guys out. They're the reason I started cardistry~ Speaking of magic, I'm quite obsessed with the new and upcoming movie "Now You see Me" which to me uses a lot of tricks from the Prestige or rather a variation of them. Stuff like the Transporter Man, the Water Torture Escape. It even has Michael Caine in it.

"First rule of magic: always be the smartest guy in the room."

I guess that's a long enough post.

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: