Fanboying, Sandwiches and Lamp-Posts

on Sunday, November 4, 2012
HOSHIT

so I mentioned the Prestige in the last post but I didn't really elaborate much on it. The whole thing is pretty much a competition between two magicians and it's just full of mindfuck because that's what Christopher Nolan always does. He's amazing like that. And the whole thing is just asdfjkl; . I won't give anything away but it's just...yeah.

WATCH IT. IT'S LIKE-- ugh

anyway. that's enough of me and my prestige "fanboying" shit, i don't know if that even exists. Fanboying.

Well some people picked the perfect time to have a party. Apparently Mark is starting to get a little more social than he normally has been. Which is good because that way I can tell my parents that "if Mark has time to party, then I have time to party". Which begs the comeback: "Well that's just because he's smarter than you." And the rest of our grade's Asians but that's beside the point because Mark pretty much never goes out.

So yeah.

I don't think I've mentioned that I made a S'mores Sandwich. My god, it's the most heavenly sandwich you can get (not to mention the most sugar-filled). It's pretty much a layer of choc-chips, a layer of melted/toasted marshmallows and a layer of crumbled graham crackers baked and between two slices of bread.

Results: here and here.

So go ahead. Buy a loaf of white bread, a pack of choc-chips, a pack of marshmallows and a pack of Arnotts Arrowroot biscuits. A few tips: kinda bake each one by themselves ie. put the marshmallows on one slice and the choc-chips on the other and melt/bake them separately. Crumble the biscuits into about this size and sprinkle onto the slice with the choc chips. Slam the two pieces together and toast them for a little longer and there you go. A S'mores Sandwich. Eat one while watching the Prestige or something, I dunno. With a tall, frosty glass of milk straight from the fridge. <-- got that line from Garfield :P
Anyway, I'm gonna go "do some homework". Speaking of which, our drama draft isn't due until Wednesday and French wasn't due until tomorrow so that's good.

mmk, I'm gonna go now.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts...for support rather than illumination." - Andrew Lang

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: