Magic Mike

on Friday, December 7, 2012
Before I start talking, NO JUDGING. I've just finished the campaign of an entire game, there's not much to do on tumblr, I'm bored as shit and my friend told me that it was good. And I'm not questioning my sexuality. Which is good.

The thing about male strippers is that they get more money and appreciation than female strippers. How do I know this? I was talking to a male stripper on Omegle about it who pretty much grew up in the business. And plus the guys don't get abused as much by their bosses.Just sayin' 

It's a good movie although it has a rather predictable story line but I guess that's not the point right? :P Anyway, I'm going to make this sound as non homosexual as possible: the guys have very good...aesthetics. No offence, but Channing Tatum doesn't even have abs, man .___. maybe under a good light but I guess they didn't get it right in Magic Mike. 

Channing Tatum. Hmmm. It's one of those words/names that don't sound right after you say it too many times. 

ANYWAY. Getting away from that. Expendables 2 is just, literally, too awesome. It has a Arnold Schwarznegger, Bruce Willis, Jet Lee, Jason Statham, Sylvester Stallone, Terry Crews and just a whole lot of awesomeness packed into just under two hours but the awesomeness isn't complete with the Lone Wolf: Chuck Norris.
Stallone: "I've heard another rumor...you were bitten by a king cobra?"
Norris: "Yeah, I was... and after five days of agonizing pain...the cobra died.

The movie is just...epic.

One movie I can't wait for is Les Miserables. I might've talked about it before, I can't quite remember. Anyway, this is the musical of my childhood. I've seen the it at least 10 times in the last two years. When I first saw the trailer on TV, I accidentally choked on my drink and probably inhaled some. Yeah, that's how excited I am for it. I knew that Anne Hathaway and Hugh Jackman could sing but not Russel Crowe. I had no idea.

I'm pumped, excited, ecstatic, whatever you wanna call it.

That'll be enough, I guess.

A la prochaine~

0 comments: