on Monday, November 14, 2011
YOYOYO
so. WE HAVE JAPANESE STUDENTS AT SCHOOL~~
shame there ain't any eyecandy D: 
oh well, Mark pointed someone out~ she was...well, pretty-ish

yes, i know you're talking to your friend
yes, i know how heavy three books in your bag is
but oh BITCH PLEASE it's not like you could walk any fucking slower than you already do

meh.
anyway. i have this bitch of a cut on my hand and i have a general idea of how i got it.
aww fuck it's upside down.
but anyway, i was tucking my shirt in and as i pulled my hand out, my wrist got caught on the clip of the pants and...yeah, that's what happened.

i really can't be fucked doing my assignments. just cannot. be. bothered. at least i've got the piano exam off my back. i mean, it's no big deal now for the rest of they year. It's not like i have a french exam tomorrow, a science assignment due on wednesday, a french, science and accounting exam on friday, a SOSE assignment due and half a maths exam on monday, another french exam on tuesday, a science and maths exam on wednesday and a final french exam to fuck it all off on friday.

Not much at all. No.
Oh well, i guess i'll just kinda surf through it all~

what the actual...

MY GOD IT'S HOT
i swear to god it was 30 degrees more than they said it was on the radio.
freaking outdoor oven or someshit.

Well, I'm glad I cleared that shit up today. <- two meanings to that sentence there: French exam and....something else~

That should be it for now. I might blog later

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: