100th post XD

on Saturday, November 12, 2011
chyeah! happy 100th post readers~

so today was pretty full of shit.

Having slept real fucking late last night, i wanted to wake up at like 11:00 at least. So yeah, i woke up at around 11:30...according to the clock that had stopped at 11:30 last night...

fuck

i checked my iPod and...it was actually 7 in the morning. I was all groggy n shit so i didn't get up. I actually got up at around 9:00.

Fastforward to 12:00, my dad drives me over to my piano teacher's house. I didn't expect to be there for 6 hours.

Six. Fucking. Hours. No food, just piano practice and a bottle of water. A fucking school day spent playing the piano almost non-stop.

yeah. that was the climax of the day~

so. did anyone make a 11:11 11/11/11 wish yesterday? you had two chances. i wished twice. for...some...stuff...

8tracks.com is now officially my favourite website with tumblr coming just after. so many awesome playlists there~ i've got a whole bunch of liked mixes: "Get up and dance, hipster style", "My Ultimate Study Playlist"...
there was this one song in this one playlist where they had the extended version of Comptine D'un Autre été and it sounded really...good~

check 'em out~

i need some sleep for tomorrow's piano exam = ="

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: