Beach weather

on Wednesday, November 16, 2011
HALLO
I SWEAR TO GOD i really need to get to the beach before i go back to Taiwan. mustmustmustmust. i don't care if takes 3 fucking hours to get there but it's sure gonna be worth it~ aaaand i'm gonna go city, arcade, pool, go watch a movie.....

i wish i could just stick my head under a tap and just

farrk 
Downside: i have an exam in every period 2mrl 
upside: it leaves me with just 3 exams left next week (i don't include french exams)

i don't see the thrill in playing online games. WOW, LOL, HON, WTF MAN. Regard le temps tu perd~ haha staying up all night. Killing your eyes. Man, you're gonna be wearing glasses by next year. 
i dunno man, i'm just sayin' :P

i think...i like korean dramas more than chinese/taiwanese. I mean they're both good but...korean dramas are funnier :D whatsit, "full house" or something. 

Elle me dit, ecrire un chanson content
pas un chanson depriment
ecrire un chanson que tous le monde aime~
XD
that song's been in my head for the last week

do NOT want to study~

A la Prochaine~

Fuck Facebook, seriously. :P

0 comments: