on Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Never.
Again.
Never fucking ever. Am I ever gonna watch that again.

If your mind is still pure and innocent, don't, just don't, watch the Inbetweeners.

I swear to God I think I'm gonna be having nightmares tonight. Aaaand so will everyone else who watched that movie.


So my new "favourite" website is now grooveshark.com
free music to listen to :P and it allows replays so that's pretty cool.
but i haven't tried any kpop songs yet :/
i'll do that 2mrl

but yeah being home alone for once in a while is good: no one to tell you what to do~
just kinda have the music on blast for the whole day XD

funny because...when there are d&ms going on, i kinda sit on the side and listen to other people share...interesting things...


A la Prochaine

Rummaging for answers in the pages

0 comments: