on Monday, November 7, 2011
fml can't find my usb with all my gifs on it...

my new computer hasn't got anything on it. so...

i have to find new ones :/ which isn't too bad because i don't use them much anymore...until i find them and there's just gonna be a spam of reaction gifs n shit. but in any case...

Have you ever heard something that you already knew but decided that it made you feel bad so you shoved it aside? But then someone comes along and brings it up again. You don't have anything against that person but the thought of what they bring up kinda kicks you back into motion. Sucks yeah?

Aww man I should never have had that coffee today. It was heaps stronger than i expected and had me high for the whole lunch. Me, Siggy, Maro n Karan were talking about...third wheeling and...other...stuff... about "cupholders" and i think i'm just gonna mention it to him every time he has a speech or something...

so we found out our subject classes for next year and there are some...interesting people in my maths class. So far, I only know one person in my drama class. But next year should be OK for me 'cause i'm not doing any Sciences and I'm not doing Maths C. 

So in terms of classes:
Maths B: B
English: D
French Extension: A
Drama: D
Programming: B
Music: B

Let me know if you're in any of my classes ;D

oh wait

who reads my blog anyway

Anyway, i gotta go do some assignments = ="

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: