Disappearing Ink

on Friday, November 4, 2011
LOLOLOL
english was generally bludge today other than the fact that my whole exam literally went invisible~
so i wrote my exam in this erasable pen that i used a lot. After writing 3 and a half pages of random shit about a village that was probably on crack half the time, I handed it in.

Now, a term later, i get it back and this is what the teacher says:
"So I was talking to Ms. jfkf;ldajkdl;sa and she was talking about her class and I thought, well, you know, Eddie likes doing magic tricks right? So, I open up your exam, Edward, and you've made your whole exam disappear."

Turns out, Josh Klatt borrowed one of my pens and did the same thing. So we went to the staffroom to ask if we could put our exams in the fridge and the teacher freaked out a little.
We came back to get them about half an hour later and found that all the ink came back :D

Not bad~

So...i have this question, when you look at the clock, time will naturally tick over slower than when you're not looking at it. But what if you look at a person. Does time naturally twist itself to go slower than what it actually is or is it real time? Just wondering. 

Don't have much time to blog today. -sadface-

oh well


did it to my friend today

he fell for it :P
he was all:

my reaction

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: