on Saturday, November 12, 2011
yeah you know what sucks?
i was JUST in the middle of typing something and I start uploading some reaction gifs which means you can't type anything.
so there i was typing my stuff in and then my watch beeps to say it's 6:00

and that's when everything gets blocked = ="


anyway. you know how i do a bit of magic here n there? yeah, some guy came up to me begging me to do a trick. I kept saying no but eventually i did. so after that he claimed that he "knew how to do it" haha of course you do. You knew how i did that move a few years ago but then you forgot until now where you think you know it where i put the card into the bottom and the flick it up onto the top when you're not looking and then somehow flip the same card when you ARE actually lookingjkl;adfjkdl;vbjaflhjeiadk ;WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

 i like your logic
motherfucker

SO after that, he asks me if he can borrow my cards to do a trick.
so we walk off in different directions and he says: hey man i'll bring my (names a really shitty brand of cards) tomorrow eh?

go ahead, man, go ahead. just don't go around playing 52 pickup with yourself~

sorry. i just felt that i should just...say that... 
:P

A la prochaine~

oh god she's pretty

0 comments: