Well fudge

on Saturday, May 18, 2013
It's a Saturday night, I'm tired, bored and there's nothing to internet anymore so I decided to write about my experience of talking to my friends about literature. 

First one: okay so this guy (I'm saying "this guy" because I'm not sure if he wants his name used. Same with the other one) was obnoxiously hyper for some odd reason. We ended up talking about Picture of Dorian Gray and this is how he explained it, paraphrasing, of course. I don't remember shit from the last week. 

Guy:  It's about some gay guy who gets his picture taken. NOT TAKEN. Like painted. Or some shit. Anyway. OI. OI HEY. IS ANYONE EVEN LISTENING? Fine I won't talk (Me: Hey, I'm listening. Keep going.) Alright so, he gets himself painted then he wishes that the picture doesn't get old. NO WAIT. Other way round, he wishes that the picture grows old, not himself. Then he does all this stuff. And then he stabs the picture.
Other guy: Then he dies right?
Guy: Yeah, but like they change places. So there was an ugly motherf***er in the picture and when he stabbed the picture, they changed places [imitates knife in the chest]
Other guy : That's so shit though. Man, why do we get all these shitty books man.

Tale of Two Cities ended up coming up as well.
tl;dr they say something about 4 guys liking the "one chick" and none of them get in there. 

Oh well. I guess it's a shame not everyone appreciates good literature. Not much we can do about it. 

So I made an ask.fm account since everyone was doing it. I know, peer pressure. It's not good. Still, it's not the only pressure I'm going under. Piano exam is in 1 AND A HALF DAYS. 
















You know how we were doing absurd theatre in drama? I thought of another example: where I'm playing solitaire and I know that there's no solution left but I keep trying but any attempt is futile.

Just like this:





I am so done.

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: