Maccas

on Thursday, May 30, 2013
So it's almost 3 in the morning and I've stayed up all night on nothing. Like no caffeine or anything. I feel pretty awesome aside from the fact that I've been working on IT for 3 hours straight. I don't think I've ever worked on anything for that long that late. It's a new record. Personally, anyway.

I just thought that it'd be fun posting this because I procrastinate so much. Now, I'm stuck in a decision making situation: I can
- Go to sleep
- Work on my IT
- Work on my English
- Go for a Maccas run.
- Work on some other programming language and forget it by tomorrow morning
- Watch Pulp Fiction

Going to sleep would be boring. So is IT and English. Programming, I'll forget it anyway. Pulp fiction is really gif worthy. So I hear.

The reason(s) I don't wanna go for a Maccas run is because a) I don't want to have to walk for half an hour just for maccas; b) I don't want to get butt raped by a ghost on the thirty minute walk and c) I don't want to wake anyone up.

Ugh. Pulp Fiction it is. Not that that's bad.

Just, y'know. I like Maccas.

0 comments: