THEN THERE'S THIS ASSHOLE

on Wednesday, May 15, 2013
ohmygod. OH. MY. GOD. I was checking out the photos that were taken at the after party and a lot them were great, no kidding, but this. I found this gem among it.




Ok so there's Alex on the right, someone else on the left




CHARLIE. Oh Charlie. Poor thing went a little heavy on the grog. 

Arthur, you must be so glad you didn't drink that night though admittedly, I would've liked to see you drunk and try to pick up chicks. I kid. But seriously tho

You know how they say: "What happens at (place), stays at (place)"? That did not happen. I don't think it ever will. Then again, I'm starting to think that our school is really...I'll just say unique

and what the fuck happened to the Exotics. Like everyone I know has pretty much exploded with tears and spit flying everywhere. I apologise for the imagery. 

Still. Y'know. I don't. Ugh. 

Hello omegle. 

That is all.

A la Prochaine

Charlie 사랑해, just sayin'.

0 comments: