Tongue twisters, Omegle and whatnot

on Friday, May 3, 2013
So we were talking about some guy liking some chick on our grade. No names. But as always, you'd think something like:

"(name) and (name) sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. Right?"

I was on the bus and I was thinking about this. Then for some wacky reason, I thought of:
"Eddie the ninja sitting in a tree, doing ninja things that I can't see". I know, I was tired. I'm not even if it's rhythmically correct. If you say it right then you'll get it. 

Speaking of saying. Jonty and I were looking up tongue twisters when we were rehearsing our English Speech (we did awesome, thanks for asking). There are some really weird ones. Some of them just sound hard but aren't particularly hard. Like:
Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager managing an imaginary menagerie.

My favourite is this one:
"Three white witches watch three swatch watches. Which white witch watches which swatch watch?"
Which turns into:

"Three Swedish white witches watch three white swatch watches. Which Swedish white witch watches which white swatch watches?"
Which then turns into:

"Three Swedish switched witches watch three Swiss swatch watches switches. Which Swedish switched witch watches which Swiss swatch watch switches?"

What the heck right?

Then there's this one:
"If you must cross a course cross cow across a crowded cow crossing, cross the cross coarse cow across the crowded cow crossing carefully."

According to the Guinness Book of World Records, this was the hardest one: 
"The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick"

I still like: "Irish Wristwatch", "red leather, yellow leather" and "Unique New York"

Maybe next time you have an exchange student, you teach them that so that when they go back home, they can floor all the english teachers with the awesome little sentence they learned. 

Oh well. That's enough tongue twisting for tonight.

I need something to talk about so if you have any suggestions, just drop them in the comment section or you can just tell me. That's cool too.

Oh oh oh. AND I need something to read. I'm talking blogs here. Anything, anyone. Like I'll find someone's blog with deep opinions and personal d&ms 'n' stuff like that, someone I know and I'm just like














Kinda like going on Omegle.

Found someone who didn't say "asl"



Found someone to talk to about something relatively smart.



Finding someone who doesn't disconnect right after you say "m"



Finding someone who lives in your country



Having an Ameristralian party with someone (I'll show you guys that one later).



Goddammit Leo, why you so talented.

Makes me want to speak with that southern drawl.


As a pianist, this really does ring true.

A la Prochaine

0 comments: