Heads up: this post is just...yeah.

on Sunday, October 14, 2012
This is what happens when my brain explodes and a billion things skip and trip over and make a doggypile run through my brain in a split second.

Except for this joke.

So Jane asks Tarzan if he knows what sex is...
He asks, "what sex?". So she explains the mechanics and asks if he's ever done that. Tarzan says, "yes, with hole in tree".
Jane says, "no, no, no, this is where you're supposed to do it", and lays down on the ground with her legs spread open, gesturing Tarzan to mount her.
So Tarzan approaches, raises his right foot, and smashes down on her crotch as hard as he can. After several minutes of Jane rolling around and writhing in pain, she finally asks, "Dear god, why in the world did you do that?" To which Tarzan replies, "Check for squirrels."


Life is a bitch. If it was a slut, it would be easy.

Man, I need to learn how to make .gif files out of videos because there are countless things I would like to make a gif out of.

Why are people being productive and not blogging TT^TT whyyyyyy jsdakl;fjs;kalf;j;dskafjdskalf;jdsa I'm having this weird moment in my life where I can't be bothered doing much at all and fjdsal;fjslkajflkda;fjdklsaf; dsafdahjkfdsafkjfdsajhlfadsfsadagafjd;ljkl;jaklfjdksl;ajfke;

So there's this girl, right. and, I dunno, she's pretty and I think she's cute and yeah. thing is she's not...y'know, she probably doesn't...know I exist. and my maths b assignment monitoring is this thursday and i haven't started and oh well I well it's all jus-



















-sigh-
I am going to appreciate the fuck out of these coming holidays.
That loosely translates to: I'm going to stay at home and watch movies and dramas and blog and reddit until next year and by the time I get to school, I'm going to need glasses thicker than your mum and my brain is going to be all asdfjkl; from all the fandoms I've been joining.

-dead-

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: