Old Themes and Old Songs

on Sunday, October 28, 2012

Oh man, I really need to get me a new blog theme. This one is starting to get pretty old. 


So I figured that the last few posts have been a bit long and tedious to read so I'll try to make this one a little shorter.


For a start: I had this strange and sudden obsession with Jay Chou. Well, seeing as we're in this kind of weather, it was (what I was sure was) the last time I would see someone, I was tired, and that I'm that kind of person it was pretty typical to listen to some kind of sad and nostalgic music with the aid of RainyMood. Jay Chou seemed like a pretty good choice. 


Eventually, I got to one song and it just sent me back into...I dunno, my vision went blurry but I wasn't crying or anything, everything went out of focus and I just kinda froze. It's just one of those typical, clichéd moments were the main character listens to a song and gets kicked into a flashback moment except I don't close my eyes like a retard I just stare at the screen and a wave of memories come flooding back. Smell, sounds, the feeling of a slight breeze and a pair of hands. 


And now I've got a whole playlist of songs that I listened to about 3 years back.


So much for not looking back. 


Oh well, that's a pretty short post. 


I had something else to blog but I forgot. I'll post it next time.


A la Prochaine

0 comments: