Getting $#it done.

on Saturday, October 13, 2012
Finally, I'm managing to do some work but on one subject and one subject only. ITS is being a real bitch so I have to get that out of the way first. It took me at least half an hour to find out how to make a drag and drop game and another hour to actually do it. Now I'm halfway through and I've just started procrastinating. That's not going to end well. Oh, and it's due this Thursday TT^TT















wanted these shoes. I reckon I could've gotten them for about 100RMB each (which comes to around 16 or 17 AUD). I only got the Superman one down the end. asdjkl; it had COMICS inside the shoe. like inside, on the tongue and on the sole.

Post pictures later~

anyway, I'm gonna have to get back to my assignment.

A la Prochaine~

oh, and if anyone knows how to get a music player for blogger up and running, please let me know. I've got a playlist with some 10 - 15 songs on it. so yeah. Thanks in advance~

0 comments: