I'M BAACK~~

on Thursday, April 5, 2012
Well hey guise :P It's been a while but I've been...busy? I dunno, it's holidays and I'm busy...doesn't really make sense but I checked my blog after I got home today and BAM 4 MESSAGES. I was like:








HOLY CRAP, someone's reading my blog now :D EVEN AN ANON

So yeah, I should probably think of something to write. Unfortunately, I have nothing to write about since my holidays have been so utterly...dull. Actually, now that I (try to) think, I've done something other than sitting at home staring blankly at the screen hoping some miracle will pop up and entertain me.

CHAAARLIEE'S BIRTHDAY~~ It was pretty awesome -nod- I haven't played with a frisbee in ages and it wasn't too bad~ Bunch of us got wet though = =" because someone just had to pour water down my back. and spray people with water guns. and chuck water balloons at people. and have little kids gate crash our party with spray bottles. Pfft.

So, I've been trying to brainstorm to come up with this snazzy status that would get me 10+ likes on facebook but...nothing came to mind. I posted this about a week ago: 
3 kilos of rice, 3 kilos of kimchi and a whole lot of chicken

Hell, that's a weekend #nom

17 likes
then there was this one about nutella~ 
Normal people: put a bit of nutella on their bread


Me: "I think I'll have a piece of bread with my nutella"

That one came up with 33 likes XD so I'm still trying to come with some more but I guess that's just...weird that I actually try to think of these...
But I have this theory, if you take a picture of yourself and say something like, "going to (someplace)", it'll end up getting at lease 20 likes...But it's just a theory :P

I don't even know why I'm typing all this. It's like everything in my brain is just flooding into a pool of senselessness...like it just doesn't make sense. -facepalm- I'm too tired for this shit. 

tl;dr holidays were average and I don't make sense

So, in the meantime, I'm gonna go buy some pencils, some erasers, a sharpener, some blutack and start redecorating my bedroom wall with drawings and photos~

How does that sound?

I may or may not post a photo when I'm done :P 

A la Prochaine~

Oh and if you're reading this and your name is Ben Lowe or Alex Mougenot, add me on facebook or something, gotta ask about Robertson gym~~

0 comments: