Sh__NobodySays

on Thursday, April 19, 2012
You know, this last week has been ridiculously productive. I managed to pick up my cello and play more than half an hour, I've done some daily exercise and talked to people and become at least a little more sociable than before. Surprising what a little kick can do. #KickassDay.

"It takes time in the world for people to become friends then to trust each other then to fall in love." I'm not sure where I found that but I have to say, I like it. Now, I think I want to move on to something more...productive, because that's how I'm feeling right now. So. A topic like...Damn, I need a topic to talk about. Something...that's not so gossipy that it's almost bitchy but not something too deep it ends up being my personal diary. 

My unpopular opinion/thoughts on Facebook. 
So my Mum recently hooked herself into this social drug and began dealing with it in...let's say moderate amounts. Still, when she goes to her computer and types in the web address - only to find it restricted by Dad - she goes into this rage kind of thing. Like I said, it's a bit of an addiction. Funny because, she's only been using it for about a couple of days. Just goes to show how addictive it is. To most people. Unlike me (and my Mum for that matter), some people have the common sense to quit and delete their Facebook accounts. At this rate, I don't think I'll be deleting my account at any point from now. 

I've realised that my page views have gone down by at least 10 times as...few as last week. For obvious reasons, obviously. But I think people shouldn't only judge a blog by one post. Unless it says so. which in my case it doesn't so keep reading guys XD if you are then...you have good taste in blogs -nod-

Gonna leave you guys with a #Sh__NobodySays~
Magikarp used splash. It was Super Effective.

Anyway, as shallow and boring as this post was, 

A la Prochaine. 

0 comments: