A/theism

on Thursday, April 26, 2012
My friends have been on my heel about blogging since I haven't done much recently so here goes.

Religion...is a really interesting thing. It bring up so many arguments but so many people have faith in it. Some atheists completely reject the bible, some don't claim that there is a spiritual being out there and some use the loopholes in the system against theists. Here was an example I found: http://imgur.com/Rxrbo. It was actually kinda true but surprising as well seeing as I had never seen it that way before. Theists are, in a lot of ways, hypocrites. No offence, really. There was a photo posted on Facebook where a theist tattooed a cross on his wrist and captioned it: "I love god. forever" Someone later commented and quoted Leviticus 19:28 from the Bible: "Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD."

Yeah, he got un-friended later.

But still, that's not the point. There are now quantum machines that can see "chakra" and spirits and whatnot. This machine was tested in the room of a Christian patient who was sure to be dead in a few minutes/hours. When he died, the globe of light rose toward the ceiling and disappeared through it. Another test was done on an atheist. Surely enough, it went downward. Here's the thing but I'll have to use an anecdote to portray it.

A Christian arrives in Heaven and sees his most hated enemy - also an atheist - speaking to God. He marches over to him and asks God if he can have a minute. The Christian, furious that the atheist was here, asked how he got here. "You killed three people, lied for a living and stole off your neighbour!" The Chrisitan exclaimed, "How on Earth did you make it up here?"
"Simple. I asked God for forgiveness. Just like that."
Astounded, the Christian simply walked off.

So there are a couple of loopholes in the system but I guess from the imgur I mentioned above, the Devil is kinda...interesting in a way, having been an angel himself.

So. I hope you guys found that interesting. Interesting enough anyway :P

Here's a bunny.

0 comments: