Just a couple of things...

on Monday, April 9, 2012
SO i've been thinking about a few things that just...pop up in this fucked up brain of mine. First one is about something I saw on facebook. Somebody posted saying that "being popular on facebook is like being at the cool table at a mental hospital"

I was thinking about this for a while and I'm not sure why and I didn't even know the person who posted (although the name sounded familiar) but here's what I came up with. So being at the mental hospital is bad but still there are a lot of cases where people are...misdiagnosed with some random mental disease or something but in any case, aren't actually mental as such or they're just really good at faking having...i dunno hallucinations?

So the people at the "cool table" would pretty much mean the sane people. House was sent to a mental hospital but he as ok. Other than being a complete dick. FYI House is some awesome doctor in the series of House. Google it. I recommend it :D

So I'm not sure if that made any sense but anyway, if being popular on facebook is being at the cool table of a psychiatric hospital then you, my friend, are still in the hospital, waiting to be treated for your  narcissistic personality disorder.

That's one topic, now the other. "Surprise-ception"
You know how in a "Cauliflower Surprise", the surprise is that there isn't any cauliflower? Yeah, I figured that if you blindfolded someone on their birthday and took them somewhere to surprise them, and when they unblindfold themselves, the surprise is that there isn't a surprise which surprises them. Pretty much means it would take someone really deep to appreciate that kind of "surprise".

Fuck, I dunno why I thought about it that way.

Wear a shirt with "Life" written on it and hand out lemons on a street corner.

Gotta do that sometime. Tell me if you're interested ;D

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: