D:slike

on Saturday, April 28, 2012
Yeah you know, this new blogger layout is kinda getting to me.











I am dislike.

I think there's too much shit going flying around everywhere in terms of schoolwork, money, and extracurricular activities. Pretty much just... that "kill me now" kinda feeling. Especially these last few days. I really really don't like getting up early on rainy days. I would much rather sleeping for 12 hours like I did. Pretty much I have plans for this, this 'n' that but reality comes knocking at my front door and when I go to open it, reality fly-kicks me in the face with rainbows and cats flying from his cape.

I'm really hoping to get over this crush of mine. It may or may not be nomming me from the inside out so I have to keep myself busy with maths assignment, self funding for HDGD World Championships, IT assignments, English Monologue (F*** that's on Monday), Music performance, Music composition, preparation for music Score Analysis, Drama review, upcoming English book review, dealing with parents, piano AMus, QYO2.

I'm pretty sure I left out a couple of things there. Not to mention mum being on facebook and adding a whole heap of pictures of me. I think there are a lot of my draft posts that end up being deleted or sampled into another post that actually gets posted. Normally, I'll be halfway through a post, all proud of myself, and I'll press "Publish" only to be shown a message saying "Access Denied" in bold font. "Your Administrator has blocked access to this site. "Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect."










WELL SCREW YOU THEN. I'LL JUST GO...i dunno, reddit then?

Let's see if I can sum this up in around one paragraph or less. I have shit going on in my life in which I don't like more than half of but I can see the reason behind it. Except for the "Access Denied" stuff. That is just...

Oh and someone remind me to write about dreams next time, I'm just gonna take something of my cousin's blog :P

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: