Condolences

on Friday, April 13, 2012
Ok so, I haven't found much reason to blog recently...
Well yes I have but I couldn't really be bothered to do anything. Laziness, apathy, whatever you want to call it.

Recently, as most people have heard, there was a shooting in Warrigal Square in which Jack Lee was killed. A drive by, as it was reported. Jack was a friend of a friend of mine and I send my deepest condolences to his family and friends. To Jack, Rest in Peace and to family and friends, heads high, chins up, and remember death is not extinguishing the light, it is only putting out the lamp because dawn has come.

Speak not of his death, but of his arrival in God's Kingdom. I never knew Jack personally, almost at all, but I know just as well as Daniel and Rick the feeling of losing a loved one. The shiver that runs up your spine, when the blood in your face simply drains away and the disbelief in what has happened. Not a chance to say goodbye, not a chance to say sorry, to say thank you, or even just to have a nice chat with them. We eventually move on but, from experience, nothing ever really leaves you.

Rest in Peace, Jack Lee

0 comments: