Friendzones and Fanfiction

on Saturday, May 12, 2012
Have any of you guys had dreams/nightmares for weeks on end? In my case, I've been dreaming every night for the last few months. I'm not sure if that's good or bad but I haven't had a good night's sleep in a while, so maybe it has its bad points. For me, every dream is something to write about, something to think about, something to incorporate into my daily activities. In one of my dreams, I kept saying the word dude. I've been saying dude ever since. ._.

But you know how they say, when you see someone in your dreams, it means they miss you? That "fact" they have on those did-you-knows. I'm not sure I can say the same for me. Not all the time anyway but I like to call it wishful thinking. Just last night, I was on this platform in this underground tunnel. The tunnel was
about 10 metres wide and it must've been about 2 stories high, one and a half at least. The platform was 1.5 metres high up with a blue railing. The platform was semi-circular and concreted and black/yellow stripes at the edge of the stairs which were on either side of the platform.

The platform wasn't really crowded. There were about 10 people in total. A couple of my friends were there and one person there I would never have thought to appear also turned up. What was strange was that we ended up talking and laughing for the whole time. It was really...I dunno. Weird, in a way. She was dressed up in a black kind of dress. I'm not sure what exactly but I will admit that it looked good.

On another note, do any of you guys know what it feels like to be friendzoned? I was friendzoned a while ago and I'm still talking to this girl. Now, I don't mind being friendzoned because I've got so much else to focus on but I'm still...y'know, friendzoned.


kinda like that. I'm still waiting for a yoshi to step on.

So the world isn't really what we want. It ain't all sunshine and rainbows. There's the shitstorms and the calm before and after it. There's still the moon, the stars, the calm grey clouds at night. Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of places, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

Speaking of which, I'm reading this fanfiction which is pretty much killing me.



















If you're interested, it's "Delicate" by Padfoot4ever on Harrypotterfanfiction.com

Tell me what you think :D

A la Prochaine~



0 comments: