WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY

on Tuesday, March 6, 2012
I don't care who you are, what you're doing, or why you're here but i NEED YOU TO WATCH THIS. SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT. This is fucking. I was speechless after I watched this...almost cried.


KONY 2012 from INVISIBLE CHILDREN on Vimeo.

Amazing, just seriously.

-speechless-

I seriously need to get on with that story, I might post it sometime later.

Pool today was hilarious: Kent and Siggy vs Me and David. About halfway through the game, Kent managed to sink a white ball. Not surprising since we all do that from time to time. When it was Siggy's turn, he sunk another white ball. Then Kent did. Then Siggy. Then Kent. Then Siggy.

What. In. The. Actual. Fuck.

So yeah, I ended up cracking up pree bad. But what was worse was that I had some strong coffee but I didn't eat anything to go with it so when it was Kwan and Nic vs Me n David, I had to go to the toilet halfway through the game and sit there for 10 minutes = =" Apparently David got a whole bunch of fluke shots XD

Anyway. Watch the video. Join in (like me:P) and...yeah :D

A la prochaine~

0 comments: