Days Like This

on Saturday, March 17, 2012
SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY POSTS IN THE CBOX
Thank you Alex~ <3

anyway I've started this thing in the memo part of my organiser/diary thing. Pretty much I write down a list of ideas to put on my blog but I don't have it here so...there goes that idea.

Just recently, I've started reading a book called "I, Sniper". So far, all I'm getting from it is that some guy lost in the competition of number of sniper kills so he's gone and killed another few people to gain the title all over again. He's one off and he knows he's gonna die so...yeah, he kills himself but that's only, what, 40-something pages into the whole thing.

le me looking through the ridiculous mess on my desk:
not mine, not mine, not mine, mine, not mine, dad's, my sunnies, a diary, job application form, not mine, not mine...

wtf is eric's timetable doing on my desk? I'm not sure why it always ends up there but every time I put it on the other desk, it'll just end up back on my desk = ="

I whipped up this story in French the other day, just off the top of my head. Couldn't think of anything to do: didn't want to draw, didn't want to listen or do work so I thought, hell, I'll just string a couple of people together and see what I get.

Here we go.

Days Like This
He came home from and already full on day, exhausted by the long walk home. Greeting the home with his regular sigh, he threw his bag down by the desk. Days like this, he just felt like jumping into his warm bed, snuggled up into a ball but life was reality with a mix of high expectations which undoubtedly lead to disappointment. No one could change that. The low groan of the chair and the mechanical whir of the computer brought the screen to life as he typed in his password.

Facebook? Twitter? Skype, perhaps? He wasn't sure what to do right now. He switched his gaze out the window. The gloomy greys and the slight tinge of blue seemed to make him feel a little better, relaxed if anything. He could smell the slight scent of the pre-rain smell as the sky was covered by a blanket of clouds, pulling the shades on the window of the sky.

This is when his rainy day play list came into use. He clicked on iTunes and switched to his playlist named "Gloomy Sundays". Wasn't Sunday, who cares? Still gloomy right? He pulled up another chair, grabbed himself a pillow and he lay down, feet up and eyes down. Not caring about the Maths test tomorrow. Not caring about the History assignmnet due at the end of the week. Not caring that he owed his friend 2 bucks from last weeks chips that. Not caring about anything.

Days like this and not a care in the world.

0 comments: