No. f***ing. Way

on Tuesday, March 13, 2012
NOonononononooo
no
can't. take it. anymore. 

TT^TT Dad blocked 9gag. Fuck, he finally found out about it. Now it's in with the whole 5 till 6 bunch. which sucks. A lot. But lucky I've still got *****. 

^^Just in case he's stalking this blog as well -shifty eyes- I guess I'll just stick with my 8-bit portal game XD It's a mash-up of mario and Portal. Fucking amazing. I'm pretty sure it's up for download here. Go check it out. It's free and it's awesome. Just sayin'. And hey, you know what else is awesome? Realising that you only have to go to school for ONE DAY next week XD I have maths B and Drama on Tuesday and my french speaking test is on Monday week during the French lesson. MAP is just Pool and I'm gonna ask if we can just wear whatever just for that day. Since most of us don't have anything that day. 

-fistpump-

Welp, since I have an IT assignment due this Thursday, I might just stop right there. Just had to ruin everything D:

loljk I don't really mind IT. The thing with IT is that they just say: "Here's what you have to do. Here's how you do it. Here's an example. Now, go do it. It's due in two weeks." That's about it. 

I should really get going now. :/

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: