RIP iPod D;

on Thursday, March 8, 2012
Hell, so much drama going around at school nowadays. Ugh some of it's annoying, some of it's pointless and boring, some of it's just....ugh. won't go into it. But anyway, what's the point of bitching about it?

So. The amount of people poking me has gone from 30+ to 2 a day. TT^TT i is much saddened by such. Pfft, who cares, I might be reducing my internet usage for a while...not because of study-- well yeah that too but more for something else. I desperately need a job. Why? Because I've been invited to the 6th World Haidong Gumdo Championships. It costs a bloody $3690 for the 9-day trip. It seems really worth it though, the last four days are just shopping/sight seeing. We don't begin the rounds until 5-ish days in. So I reeeeaaaaaallllyyy need a job and plus I have China Trip and France Trip this year.

Fuck, that is one fucker of a multicultural year.


So there was this one night, I was dead tired from HDGD training and I've had my shower n all. I've just finished a shit load of french homework and my eyes are having trouble staying open. Eventually, I collapse onto my desk, just as dad is talking about the importance of doing maths. The next five minutes turned out to be a complete disaster: someone starts yelling, I think it's mum, I'm stumbling up the stairs and slam the door shut, lights off and fall into my cupboard.

I forgot to mention that the worst part was that i rage-threw my iPod at the corner of the stairs...

Now the left side of my iPod's touch screen died and there's this dent in the top corner. So yeah. :/

This whole Kony thing...it's just getting a little out of hand. I'm not sure if what people are donating are actually getting to the fundraising itself. Only 31% of donations actually go to charity. The rest are used in the company's own expenses such as apartment rent, camera fees, filming fees, etc. Kony might even be dead, let alone being out of Uganda. To be honest, I'm not too sure what to believe in anymore. Solution: don't believe in everything or anything. On internet or off.

Well, I've had enough of the computer for an afternoon so...

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: