16 March 2012

on Saturday, March 17, 2012
There was this time when I was a kid, I was helping mum get a stapler from upstairs and I just got down stairs and I looked at my thumb, then to mum, then to the stapler, back to my thumb then I told mum: I think I've got something in my thumb.

Turns out, it was a staple that went through on both ends.

Anyway, I was kinda maybe meant to go to sleep straight after the concert but we ended up going to marekt square. Had dinner there and headed back. I <i>was</i> gonna go for a shower then straight to sleep but dad raised the topic of maths. which inevitably turned into an argument (as it always does when we talk about maths at home). I ended up doing maths for about 2 hours = =" that makes my record for most time spent on doing a single subject. Speaking of subjects and school, I have study leave next week XD. The let down there is that I have to go to school on Monday to hand in a form TT^TT but after that, I can just go straight to SLQ. Aside from that, I've only got two tests next week, both of which are on the same day. That means...A FIVE DAY WEEKEND XD. Other than MAP on wednesday, but still Pool is fucking awesome so...

Can't complain there.

I'm still typing this at 11:30 after the concert. Even though I'm meant to be doing Maths.

Even though everyone's asleep.

Even though I could be on the internet or someshit. But then again, dad blocked the internet because he got pissed over the maths thing -rolls eyes-

Not. Sure. What. To do.

I could go for a run. Yeah. Sure, just in the middle of the night, you'll see me running around the streets decked out in sports gear. Speaking of clothing, I'm still in my school performance uniform...

Maybe, I'll just go and have a shower now...

Yeah. That's a good idea~

A la Prochaine~~

0 comments: