on Monday, March 19, 2012
So I saw my friend, Maro, post this on my friend's wall which you'll find is...there:

As a user of the interwebz, I got a little annoyed by this so I went along and made my own:


still wondering whether or not to post it :/

So here's the thing with, well, a lot of things on the internet nowadays regarding viral videos, memes and shit like that. This is pretty much just from a personal point of view. What I mean by that is when people post shit, I just happened to  have seen that 8 years ago, no joke.

OwnagePranks came up recently. The use of memes, RK House (No pok)....

fuck, I lost it. I just remembered I don't care and I have a Maths Exam and a Drama exam tomorrow, taking up almost a whole day.

Fuck. Aights. There goes my meant-to-be rage post.

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: