on Tuesday, January 10, 2012
It's been a pretty dull few days but I managed to learn drums pretty quickly so that was an up XD Oh and this is the second year in a row where I've met a French person and spoken to him/her in fluent French :P

Dad and Nic's family and Jade are going back to Australia tomorrow which leaves me, Eric and my mum...here. In a way, I kinda want to go back, but in another way I want to stay here. 

Stay: 
 - I want to visit my cousin's school again
 -  FOOD
 -  I haven't been to any might markets in the month that I've been here
 - Plus,  everything's cheaper here.

Go:
 - The heat, the beach, the aircon
 - More friends
 - More familiarity
 - I can rearrange my room again

That's just being general but still, it's not too bad, rationalising things. 


If I were to make my blog my temporary diary, I could probably be writing at least 1000 words per blog post. And I might be scaring off how few followers/blogstalkers that I have.

I need more exercise D: I've been lounging around for waaay too long. My aunty keeps telling me to go skip rope and I said i would but...no. 

Having now stocked up on my memes, i think i'm just gonna stop here and make some new posts later :P

A la Prochaine.

0 comments: